Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Project Stephanie

I have a lot of jewelry.

I love earrings and necklaces. Something fancy, like dangly earrings can always help to make any boring outfit feel much better. Since the move, I've stored my jewelry in a plastic tub and haven't really been able to match it up to my outfits or really see what I have.

The other day, I had the best idea. I would use a fabric covered bulletin board that I didn't need anymore to display and store my jewelry! I'm pretty sure many other people have done this already. (I think my little sister did this already, too.) But I just hadn't thought to do that with my stuff quite yet. In any case, it worked and now I have all my jewelry out and I can look at it and get inspired to actually wear it!


Here is my earring display! I tried to coordinate them by color.



This is my cool new accessory corner right next to my closet, so I can pick out an outfit and then pick out some matching jewelry right there. (The necklaces are all hanging with push pins.) 

I really can't believe I hadn't thought of this before...

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I haven't worn ANY of my necklaces in two years because they are all still in a huge knot from our move!

    ReplyDelete