Saturday, January 02, 2010

Project Stephanie: Cupcakes


Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled & Roasted Banana Cupcakes
Photo by Me

I love to bake. Lately, cupcakes have become my obsession. I bought the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book a while back and have made several recipes from it. Everyone's favorites seem to be the Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes and the Roasted Banana Cupcakes with Honey-Cinnamon Buttercream. The recipes are fairly easy to follow, and there are so many to try.


Mini Cookies and Cream Cheesecakes
photo by Me

What I like about the Martha Stewart Cupcakes book is that the presentations are so simple and elegant. I think I want to get these cupcake liners. The dark brown ones look so professional. And the floral pattern on the white liners has a vintage Pyrex bowl look that I love.






No comments:

Post a Comment