Monday, September 06, 2010

Cupcakes

cupcakes
cupcakes
Whenever I don't feel like making cupcakes of my own, or when I'm craving something different like Carrot Cake or Red Velvet, I love to go to Kate's Frosting.  This Red Velvet cupcake was so good and on their Dollar Cupcake day, was even better.  It's both a blessing and a curse that this place is so close to my house.  I could eat a cupcake from there every single day.  

I've been working on my thesis research lately and studying for my comps, so blogging has been neglected a bit.  My topic is getting more and more focused and I'm really excited about the direction I'm headed.  Although the "August Break" is over and we're a week into September, I have not stopped taking photographs, especially with my iphone.  I feel bad sometimes for leaving my DSLR at home so much and just using my hipstamatic app on my phone, but I loooove the photos too much to stop!  It's quite addictive.  I'll be sharing my photos and hopefully more words soon.


1 comment:

  1. There's just something about a cupcake! It's just a "feel good" thing.
    I understand what you say about the iPhone. I love mine, but too many great apps, too little time!

    I wish you the very best on your thesis!

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete