Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fresh and Vintage


strawberries


Alex bought me a set of four vintage tumblers with the cutest strawberry design on them when he went to the Goodwill the other day.  I use them everyday to drink my orange juice, so when I wanted to have some fresh strawberries and grapes the other night, I figured my little glasses would be the perfect container for them.

Here are some more strawberry themed items I think are lovely...

Vintage 1940's Strawberry Blossom Fabric
I'd love to make an apron out of it...

and wear this ring...


and bake this cupcake!


Image Sources:  FabricRingCupcake

3 comments:

  1. Love strawberries, and I REALLY want that cupcake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, i adore your blog. secondly, this cupcake made my mouth water and i intend to find a cupcake similar to it immediately. and lastly, do you by any chance know the name of the font that the title of your blog, viva la vida, is written in? because it is lovely and i would very much like to use it for a screenprinting project that i am working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the compliment, Sara! I love that font as well and was so happy when I found it at dafont.com. It's called "Antrokas."

    http://www.dafont.com/antrokas-demo.font

    ReplyDelete