Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December First

IMG_1669

I decided to participate in this project that I read about on Susannah Conway's lovely blog. 

Reverb 10 will provide daily prompts for participants to respond to and share their thoughts about 2010 and their hopes for 2011.

My favorite part of year's end is reflecting upon the year that's passed and planning for the year to come.  So, I'll be posting something daily, whether it be words, photographs or both.  I think it will be a great way to stay creative and thoughtful.

And so, I begin...
December 1st
One Word
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

2010:  Renewal
With 2009 being what it was, 2010 truly felt like an opportunity for renewal...for getting back to the life I had to put on hold for a year and a half.  I have begun that process this year and with each month that passes I feel closer and closer to finding my way again.

2011:  Progress
With things getting back to normal this past year, I want for 2011 to be all about continuing to move forward in all aspects of my life.  I'm excited for what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment