Sunday, April 03, 2011

April Goals




  • Eat Healthier - eat more fruits and vegetables, limit eating out and make better choices when I do, drink more water everyday, eat breakfast daily, and try a few new healthy recipes.
  • Exercise - walk for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week this month, also attend yoga at least once a week.
  • Culture - visit at least one of the museum exhibits I've been wanting to go to, but because of school or work, I haven't.  I must remember I am an art historian.
  • School and Work:  Stay organized and focused on my schedule to finish up the class I teach this semester and to make some real progress on my thesis this month.  Write daily for at least 30 minutes.
  • Balance: understand that some days may be harder (and less productive) than others and that as long as I do something, I'll be okay.  Stop trying to get it all done and go day-by-day.
I'll be revisiting these goals at the end of the month to see how I did.  I'm looking forward to this fresh start for Spring.  

No comments:

Post a Comment