Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Around the House


A few weeks ago, we had friends over for dinner and a movie.  As I waited for them to arrive, I took a few photos of our home with my iphone since it was neater than usual.  

Alex and I have lived in this one-bedroom duplex for almost 3 years and we love it.  The house was built in the 1950s and has lovely hardwood floors and charming details like built in cabinets in the dining room, french doors, and all of the original glass door knobs.  Its not perfect, but it is roomy and perfect for the two of us right now. 

As we have grown into this space, our personality and style is truly reflected in how we've decorated it.  It's mostly filled with vintage finds from thrift stores and estate sales.  So today, I thought it would be fun to share a quick glimpse of some of my favorite details from around the house. 



 








1 comment:

  1. I love being a part of your home when we visit. I feel so welcomed and comfortable there.

    ReplyDelete