Monday, October 01, 2012

Finally Fall



{my office/studio finally in order}


{lots of books: both read and to be read}


{the house is decorated for Halloween}

September was a great month.  My beautiful niece was born on the 12th and much weekend time has been spent with family.  We have a lot of fall birthdays in my family, as well as in Alex's, so we have many get-togethers to look forward to these next few months.

After a challenging first part of the year, I'm finally feeling like things are settling in, not only in the new apartment but also in my new routine.  I like being able to spend my evenings relaxing and unwinding instead of scrambling to get some writing or research done.  I've even started thinking about some creative new adventures I might be starting up.  

In October, I'll turn 31 and I'll be 
  • crocheting and also making things like this ipad cover and maybe these lights.
  • watching Boardwalk Empire and catching up on TV we haven't watched in a long time. 
  • Reading and drinking homemade cappuccinos on the sofa.  
  • watching a scary movie or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment