Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sunday Links




Words of Wisdom from Anne Lamott
"I’ve heard it said that every day you need half an hour of quiet time for yourself, or your Self, unless you’re incredibly busy and stressed, in which case you need an hour. I promise you, it is there. Fight tooth and nail to find time, to make it. It is our true wealth, this moment, this hour, this day."

This article is a wonderful reminder that routine and ritual are so important in our daily lives.  
"Our daily actions are what create our life, so by creating nourishing and supportive routines, we are choosing to fuel our days and nourish our spirits" 

I'm no longer in my twenties, but I love a list of great book recommendations.  And, yes Gone Girl was sooo good and insane, too.  

Sometimes during my breaks at work, I look at house tours on apartment therapy:  I just love this cute house in Austin.  Oh, and I wish I could go get my eyebrows done in this beautiful space.

If ever go to London, I'm definitely heading to this bakery.

I just love exploring this website.

I hope everyone's weekend was lovely and that your Sunday is cozy, relaxing, and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment