Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sunday Links



I cannot wait for the documentary about Vivian Maier.  The story surrounding the discovery of her stunning street photography is just so fascinating.  Those self-portraits take my breath away.

If left to my own devices, I could eat quesadillas every day.  These look really good and reminded me to try some with chicken and poblanos soon. Oh, and fig jam!!  Yes, please.

Such a cute, simple idea to brighten up my desk at work.

There are so many lovely crochet projects to try in this magazine.  I've been reading it on my ipad all week.

Love this planner, especially the part about including self-care...just perfect!

I just finished reading The Age of Miracles and it was so, so good.  I was happy to come across this article by Karen Thompson Walker.

This online course sounds so good, and just reading Susannah's post about her journaling practice makes me want to write more and more in my own.

And, this is the best idea of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment