Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Links




Visiting New York is on my to-do list and seeing Anabela's photos from her recent trip just make me want to get there soon.

A planner page designed to help you "Do, Dream, Create...."  Perfect!

I have to order some of these beautiful note cards soon.  And, maybe a notebook or two.

This article made me sad, but also grateful for the relationship I share with my husband.

I'm saving up money to buy a bicycle soon, and have been dreaming of a mint green one, and then I saw this lovely embroidery over at One Sheepish Girl.  Love it (and her blog, too).

Sarah just get's it right all the time.  I needed to read this, and have been thinking about that very idea a lot lately:
"Here’s the thing: I’m not sure I can think myself out of every problem. Lists are helpful to a point, but I keep forgetting the two bits that come after brainstorming: surrendering (full stop here to really think about that one) and putting one foot in front of the other. I get stuck in a giant, swirling whirlpool of ideas and plots about how to scale the mountain ahead of me, when what I need to do is close the notebook, and feel my way. Put one foot in front of the other."

No comments:

Post a Comment