Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Links


Love these photos of India by Lily Stockman.  I also think that I need to add one of her beautiful scarves to my wish list for Fall. 

Me Before You by JoJo Moyes is my favorite book of the year so far.  I devoured it in two nights and kept thinking about it for days.  Read it.  You will cry, but also feel inspired.

I tried this recipe for Braised Chicken the other night and it was so, so good. I highly recommend it.  And, I'm getting ready to make some Strawberry Popsicles

I cannot have a cat, so I have to stick to photos of cats online for my daily dose of cat cuteness.  Love these, especially. 

I've been quiet around here simply because life has been busy and it's quicker to snap a quick iphone photo for Instagram.  You're welcome to follow me there, if you'd like. 

I hope everyone has had a beautiful weekend.  I'm spending Father's Day with family, good food, and watching the Spurs in the NBA Finals.

Photo: A mini cupcake from my favorite local cupcake spot, Kate's Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment